Monday, September 14, 2020

 

My New Website is Live!


Visit it here:


I’m very excited to announce that my website just went live. TimJeffsArt.com is my home on the web where I can display all my work and various projects.

I hope you can stop by for a visit!


You'll find my new shop where signed and unsigned prints of all of my animal drawings are available to purchase along with the complete library of my digital download coloring books and grayscale coloring lessons. No worries if you prefer to purchase my digital books and lessons from my Etsy or gumroad shops. They will remain open and continue to have all my new products.


On my new site In the conservation section, you can see the projects that I am very proud to have been a part of. Using my art to preserve wildlife is so important to me.


Thanks for taking this journey with me; none of this would be possible without your support!

3 comments:

  1. This blog is so helpful and it has given me so much inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spendog25. Thank you so much for writing, and I'm honored that my blog gives you creative inspiration! Keep up the creative work! Best, Tim

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete